His LiFe
Sunday, October 22, 2006
1:26 PM
Yeah.. I'm back...
it's my-way|`
Anyone missing me? haha...
Already adapting to this phase of life..
Have been busy with ns life that I totally forgot abt raya..LOL..
One good thing abt ns.. it makes u totally forgot abt..
ur personal problems outside..
Its been great to meet all kinds of people down there..
No need to comment who they are..
But still.. we have our common task..
serving NS...
Really enjoy my ns life there...
Spending just barely a week at BRTC .since 10 oct...
before being posted to ERS..(figure out..peepz)
Well..one week down.. 23 more to go...
before being passed out as someone's highly respectable..ahakz..
Its a big challenge of having NS during fasting month..
esp when u have very vigorous trainings under hot sun..
Unfortunately, I succumbed to the temptation of skipping fast..
on one of the days...
It was in the afternoon and and under my senior advice,
I broke my fast early just like my other Muslim platoon mates..
since I looked so pucat ..red eyes..
Well.. I guess I doin very ok for now...
Hopefully I will be at sumwhere top at the end of 6 mths..
Insyallah..
Ok peepz.. we catch up again on malam raya ok?